BackupBuddy 126.96.36.199 Easily backup, restore or move your WordPress site to another domain or server with BackupBuddy, the best WordPress backup plugin.
Sites get hacked every day. Our passwords are rarely as strong as we think. And sometimes it doesn’t matter. Sometimes we (or our clients) delete the wrong file or make a change that breaks something. Ever trigger a fatal error from a bad plugin? Crashes happen. But with BackupBuddy, recovering from a problem is quick and easy.
Download BackupBuddy 188.8.131.52 – Back up restore and move WordPress Plugin Free
Change Log: 184.108.40.206 - 2015-12-22 - Removed stale transient cleanup as it did not work properly, deleting timeout setting but leaving actual transient.
Install WordPress Plugins via Admin Panel
- Step 1 – Navigate to Plugins > Add New
- Step 2 – Click the Upload Plugin button.
- Step 3 – Browse to find the (example.zip) file on your computer and click Install Now
- Step 4 – Activate the newly installed plugin
Install WordPress Plugins via FTP
- Step 1 – Log into your FTP client to access your host web server
- Step 2 – Browse to find the (example.zip) file on your computer and unzip it.
- Step 3 – Upload the Plugin folder to wp-content/plugins/ folder
- Step 4 – Activate the newly installed plugin go to Plugins > Installed Plugins and clicking the Activate button