Morph v1.1 is an easy-to-setup fly-out mobile menu for WordPress. While designed primarily as a mobile menu, it works wonderfully on both desktop and touch devices, and can be set to be shown at specified resolutions only, meaning – if you so wish – it can easily be used as a mobile-only or desktop-only menu.
Download Morph v1.1 – Customizable Fly-Out WordPress Menu Free
Change Log: UPDATE 1.1 (March 12, 2015) - Menu now supports the FontAwesome icon set (500+ icons available, please check updated documentation for instructions) - Icons can be color customized separately from text-based menu items - Also added an option to prevent FontAwesome from loading (in case your theme already uses this wildly popular icon set or you just don't want to use the icons in your menu)
Install WordPress Plugins via Admin Panel
- Step 1 – Navigate to Plugins > Add New
- Step 2 – Click the Upload Plugin button.
- Step 3 – Browse to find the (example.zip) file on your computer and click Install Now
- Step 4 – Activate the newly installed plugin
Install WordPress Plugins via FTP
- Step 1 – Log into your FTP client to access your host web server
- Step 2 – Browse to find the (example.zip) file on your computer and unzip it.
- Step 3 – Upload the Plugin folder to wp-content/plugins/ folder
- Step 4 – Activate the newly installed plugin go to Plugins > Installed Plugins and clicking the Activate button