Yoast SEO Premium 3.0.7 (formerly known as WordPress SEO by Yoast Premium) adds several features to the Yoast SEO plugin.
Download Yoast SEO Premium 3.0.7 – WordPress SEO Free
Change Log: 3.0.7 - December 23rd, 2015 Removes email notifications for OnPage.org indexability check. It caused more issues than it solved. Adds several UX improvements to the snippet editor, making it more clear it is editable.
Install WordPress Plugins via Admin Panel
- Step 1 – Navigate to Plugins > Add New
- Step 2 – Click the Upload Plugin button.
- Step 3 – Browse to find the (example.zip) file on your computer and click Install Now
- Step 4 – Activate the newly installed plugin
Install WordPress Plugins via FTP
- Step 1 – Log into your FTP client to access your host web server
- Step 2 – Browse to find the (example.zip) file on your computer and unzip it.
- Step 3 – Upload the Plugin folder to wp-content/plugins/ folder
- Step 4 – Activate the newly installed plugin go to Plugins > Installed Plugins and clicking the Activate button